24 January, 2010

Vivid Dream


Dream symbolic.
I was getting ready to run away. Memories of times I had started or almost done this when younger.
I go down to the kitchen and see my Dad stuck in the back yard again.
I write that I am leaving. Saying I will be home later after lunch, although I don't intend to come back.
I leave.
Step out into garage and see a policeman. Strange and realize there is a shootout or something, slowly piecing together there is a police shootout at the neighbors house.
The cop ignores me or he waves me off.
I sit back, because I can't walk off like I had planned.
A baby comes up, crawling. I piece together that her family lives back the other way, I breathe a sigh of relief but then she says something about her parents going to the love hotel, and the cop says something about the shootout being at the love hotel so I fear her parents may be at the shootout.
The baby tranmogrifies into a cat and back several times.
I feel responsible.
Slowly it all dissapates but like a dream, nothing is exactly resolved or makes sense and I forget about running off.
Later find myself at dinner, he seems surprised but engrossed in his own private world.
I am just staring out the window again.
It is a full moon.

6 comments:

vedekdrew said...

Very powerful images. have you had time to sit and explore?

明宏明宏 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

雲亨 said...

成人無碼片線上看18限成人影片論壇成人鴛鴦成人影片一葉晴視訊力小遊戲力的小遊戲力的色小遊戲力的色遊戲力的遊戲十八成人網站十八歲成人十八歲成人論壇十八禁小遊戲十八禁小說三級片線上觀看下載日本電影下載免費看日本av女優電影八五街八大成人圖庫人做愛姿勢一葉貼圖區一葉貼影片一葉貼影片區一葉影色站一葉擎一碼丁子褲丁字褲免費a片gogogirl視訊美女 網路小說 成人文學嘟嘟貼圖區

劉claren0812ceb_brunette said...

都都成人站哈雷聊天室919sex色片直播網ao3美女圖sexsun comaaaaa7777788卡提諾成人日本a片-aa片免費看av999免費影片250av女優免費影片日本影片自拍日本影片區日本巨乳a片日本屎尿片日本少女寫真集dvd專賣店日本學生偷情影片日本學生寫真集日本寫真美女 dvd日本寫真集 rain日本寫真集女星美女 視訊美女 視訊免費線上成人影片戀愛ing聊天室免費聊天firework嘿咻kiss168cu成人bt情色 網援交友留言聊天室找一夜666成人無碼免費girl5320視訊做愛色美媚歐美模特兒寫真天空交友八國聯軍成人曼雪兒成人文學小說曼雪兒成人文學曼雪兒情色文學成人小說曼雪兒成人曼雪兒成人免費小說

珍盈洪 said...

enjoy your artical, thank you............................................................

君黃怡黃怡 said...

Knowledge is power................................................