20 May, 2012

Walking to Starbucks, just to walk somewhere, just to put one foot in front of the other, just to enjoy the sunshine. All noises coming at me. Where am I? In my head it seems so quiet on one side and so loud on the other. I see someone. Say hello. Say hello. Say hello. I say hello, then avert my eyes. Fuck, fuckity fuck fuck damn. Now what? I keep walking. I'm so alone. One foot in front of the other. Realisation: I am weak. I will fail on my own.

Walking to Starbucks, just to walk somewhere, just to put one foot in front of the other, just to enjoy the sunshine. All noises coming at me. Where am I? In my head it seems so quiet on one side and so loud on the other. I see someone. Say hello. Say hello. Say hello. I say hello, then avert my eyes. Fuck, fuckity fuck fuck damn. Now what? I keep walking. I'm so alone. One foot in front of the other. Realisation: I am weak. I will fail on my own.

No comments: